I'm not sure I remember it, or can recall relaxing - once. It started with Ares and his friends (never, EVER relaxing) at Lowe's to put together Sandman's Plane. They all had a good time, and LOVED 'flying' their planes around the store. It was cute. for a bit.
Katie's birthday was this weekend, so we all went out to a nice lunch after the Lowe's trip. It was pretty relaxing, except they made Ares the wrong thing, and then only brought half of his food out roughly 10 minutes after everyone else started eating. Luckily, Adam got two mini burgers and gave Ares one to hold him over. I think this kid is going to grow 5" next week. He has been eating non-stop. I mean, two breakfasts, two lunches, two dinners... last night, he had his second dinner at 8:30PM and then woke up at 3AM asking for more food. Adam didn't let him have any, but Ares woke up this morning "starving".
After lunch we managed to get a 45 minute nap in before we left to meet his friends (again) in Kent to see Santa come in on a train. The line to actually sit on Santa's lap was about 2 hours long, so we got some free hot chocolate, let the boys play with the stones on the path and headed home to watch football and clean.
Sunday I had all the girls over (mom, and her side of the family, aunts, grandma, cousins, and Aunt Jeannette's daughters and granddaughters) for our Krajcer Christmas party. It was fun, but I think I stood for about 10 hours straight. After cleaning, cooking, and the party, mom had people over for a Tupperware party, and then we had to clean... oh wow did we have to clean. What a mess my house was! Thank goodness for my mother! We were all in bed by 9:30. Of course, I couldn't sleep at all. I think I was beyond the exhausted stage that my body wouldn't settle down. Bummer. I'll sleep well tonight though!
Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment