This is my kid's way of telling me that he's bored. That or he just flat out asks "Crash cars with me?"
On weekends, here's Ares favorite way to pass the time. His balance is getting really good, he loves to do it, and I only freak out once or twice (well, verbally, I'm nervous on every jump he's gonna bite his tongue or hit his head or not land on something soft/feet etc).
I'll be honest. Last week I was (unknowingly) coming down with the flu (which explains the sudden exhaustion) and this weekend I was still taking 2 or 3 naps a day from the flu. So Ares wants to entertain himself? Well, OK! No problem! Daddy, get out the camera. But please, next time, take less than 300 pictures so I don't have to search through all of them to find ones to post? Thanks!
 |
| Air Guitar! |
 |
| Perfect landing! |
 |
| Thank goodness there were pillows down there on this jump. |
 |
| He calls this is 'Barrel Roll' |
 |
| I just LOVE his smile! |
 |
| Exhausted - for now.... |
No comments:
Post a Comment