Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Mom, I Love You But....

... I'm not going to get the mail with you today."    On Friday it was "...I didn't want to put paint on my foot."   (I guess it was a classroom project.)

Anytime he knows he's going to say something that might hurt my feelings, he either starts with "Mom, I love you but" or he ends with "but I still love you.".   It's nice to hear.  OK, I lie, it's the best thing EVER to hear - my kid telling me he loves me.

No comments: