Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dork - How Many Squares

Hello, I am all things dork.  I admit it, hell, I'm a senior analyst.  For an insurance company.  There's no hiding.  A number crunching-code monkey.   Which is why - I am always second guessing myself.   Have you seen that box of squares going around Facebook?   This one?
Well, some people are coming up with 45, some can only get 24.  I'm trying to get to that 45 number, but I. just. can't.  All I can come up with are 36.  Am I missing something? Or is the answer 36?  I'm going with 36.  Final Answer.

****  UPDATE ****
Apparently Dorkage runs in the family, as my brother (and Kristin) both noticed 4 blocks that I missed.   See below:

2 comments:

Justice said...

What's funny is I was already working on this before you made this lol

Athena said...

yeah, we're total nerds, haha