Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Soccer Video

The video is about 20 seconds long, the first 10 being of one of his crying episodes after he fell to the ground.  I didn't realize that I can pause video taking on my cell phone. So when I went to record the second portion, the first portion was still there. After the short crying episode is of his goal that he scored during one of the 4 person drills.  This is not the scrimmage goal, although, that looks quite similar, it was just a longer stretch of the field.  Enjoy! Ares is in the blue shirt, it's kind of a dull blue/light blue with navy shorts and black shin guards. 


No comments: