Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Fun Weekend for All

Thank goodness for weekends with little to no crying!  Yay!!  Atlas seems to be feeling much better!  We had a great Friday afternoon, when Sabine dropped Ares off, and he and Eve played for a few hours.  When Adam got home we all went to Applebees  (I wanted a peach sangria.  I was slightly disappointed.)

Saturday morning we went to a self defense/stranger danger class for Ares. It was held in Sabine's backyard, and was a fabulous class.

Eve with her dad, Ben and Mikayla with her grandfather. 

Ares practicing on the instructor

Olivia practicing with her mom. 
That evening, Adam took Ares to a tractor pull while I was at book club and my parents watched Atlas.  Adam was going to take Atlas with them, but my parents volunteered to watch him.  Thank goodness for parents, I would NOT have wanted my 1 month old at a loud tractor pull. Adam is also grateful for not having to take him.




Sunday morning Ares and Adam went to play frisbee golf while I did some things for a friend's wedding.  Atlas is on a reflux medicine that is given in a tiny syringe.  Ares called it a 'jello gun'.  I guess the only place he's seen a syringe like that was at my cousin's fourth of july party where they were handing out jello shots in syringes. haha.

Then, I drove to my mom's to get Ares' swim pass so he, Adam, Darah, Devon and Davis could all go to the water park for the afternoon.  After a quick nap, Atlas and I went to my parents' house and picked mom up to go to Kohls and Walmart before meeting the gang at the Mexican restaurant.   Aside from the 8-10pm witching hour, everyone was so well behaved!

Witching hour. 

No comments: