As we were leaving on Sunday, he told Adam 'Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.' Adam responded something along the lines of 'Nobody ever tells me how fast they can fly.' and that was the end of the conversation.
When we got home, after we cleaned up and put Ares to bed, we decided to roll the gold dollars. Inside, there was a coin that had the same weight and same color as the Sacajawea and presidential coins, but instead had a guardian angel imprinted on both sides. We wonder if someone duped the bank into thinking that was a gold coin when they turned it in, or if grandpa put that in there himself. Either way, I'm pretty sure Adam did not drive faster than the guardian angel.
In other news, Ares absolutely had an awesome time in Cinci. He went to the Dinosaur/Children's museum, the water park twice, the playground, to see the movie Turbo, the Cincinnati zoo, we painted a teepee (pictures later) got new shirts, new PJ's, a giant stuffed Iron Man, a book, got ice cream multiple times, chocolate donuts, and all the fruit he could ask for (which is like candy to him). I'm surprised he even got into the car with us to come home. We came home and played outside before going to bed and he behaved quite well. =) I'll post more pictures tomorrow if I can remember.

No comments:
Post a Comment