The weekend was great! Adam, as usual is grumbling about not sleeping at all over the weekend, I think we'll bring the air mattress down next time, but it was a very nice weekend. Adam made his awesome ribs again, we used the Montgomery Inn BBQ sauce this time. It's good, but honestly, I don't think it's any better than what we had last time. The kids ate at their own table. (Well, not Atlas.) It was pretty nice to see that they're very self sufficient.
 |
Ribs, Corn on the cob, 'corn cake', fruit, church potatoes, tomato's good food all around! (Adults got to toast Atlas and family with Mango Moscato - yum!) |
Then we went out and painted the tepee.
 |
| Ares chose pink as his first color to use. surprised? anyone? No, me neither. |
 |
| Adam drew an awesome scorpion. |
 |
| Most hand prints ended up on this panel. |
 |
| This reads "Week at Grandma's" |
 |
| Even Atlas got in on that action. (So did Ballpark too!) |
Of course, we got Orange Leaf afterwards as well. They had a cookies and cream AND a white chocolate strawberry flavor, so I got both, and for once, I liked something other than cookies and cream! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment