Fortunately, after dropping Ares off at school (he was awful this morning, that's what I get for keeping him up an hour past his bedtime), and hitting up the bank to deposit $ into Atlas' savings, we both got nearly an hour nap in. This doesn't seem like a lot, however, I'm a power napper, 20 minutes, and I'm good, so the hour was FABulous!
It seems like he's never awake and not fussing recently. I've got to go out and get some Mylecon and see if that helps anything. His bottle this morning had the probiotics in it, not sure if it's worked or not, as he's slept since then. I can't keep testing the probiotics though, that stuff is very expensive. I just had some left over from Ares' baby days.
Here's to a better - more rested day!
These photos are from a few days ago. As frustrating as the both of them are, I still love them to death!



No comments:
Post a Comment