Me, 10:30 I finally got to take a shower, then pump, then sleep for a few minutes before Atlas woke up and decided NOT to go to sleep until 1:30, at which time, YAY, I get to pump again. I totally remember why I said that the day I stopped pumping (with Ares) was the best day of my life. I can't wait to have the second best day of my life, and Atlas is only
Ares just woke up to get a drink of water, but dropped his cup. Scared the heck out of me. This is the first night that I'm trying to do everything on my own with Atlas, to let Adam sleep. So far, it's going well. I managed to get up with Atlas, change his diaper, change his outfit, feed him, change another diaper, change the whole changing pad/clean the baby as he decided to go while I changed his diaper - missing me, thank goodness, changing an outfit (now he's screaming hysterically) feeding him some more, (this all is in a 20 minute time period) and then TRY to get him to go to sleep for another hour. Good thing he's cute. We'll see how long he'll sleep for, hopefully it's longer than my next pumping session.
A lot of TMI in this post, but really, it's all that's going on in my life right now. Ares goes to school from 9-3 now, so no matter what happenstonight, I'm up in about 5 hours anyhow. Hopefully I can sleep for 3 or 4 straight hours. That's all I (hopefully) need.
No comments:
Post a Comment