Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Growth Chart
I'm really proud of this one. A Sharpe, a 2x10, a measuring tape, stain/rag and stencils are the only things I needed to complete this project. (Adam used the mitre saw and sand paper to help out a little bit). An hour later (and a very sore neck, as I did most of it sitting on the grass) and we finally have a growth chart in the house. Go-Us. Now I have to get the measurements off of my In-law's growth chart so it doesn't start at the age of 3. The color stain we picked out is perfect, it looks just like an old fashioned ruler and the stencils provide a fun aspect with their abnormal shape. We're going to put it in the toy room, for all kids to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment