Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

First of July

I can't believe it's already July.  This has  been a fast and furious summer, and it's only going to get better worse better.   
This weekend, the Hottingers came to Cleveland to visit.  Ares and Evelyn had an awesome time together, especially while making a mess of our toy room and at the water park yesterday.

Random Ares sayings: "My belly is hungry for something that gets stuck in my 'teef'. Maybe something like fruit snacks...?"
"Can I wash my hair out here?  Look, I'm washing my butt!"  while running through the sprinklers in the yard at 7:30 at night. 

OMG, I love this guy. He is SOO funny!  He is definitely his daddy's son =)

Just as good looking as his daddy too.

No comments: