Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

50 Shades of Brown*

Can you tell what books I have been reading?  Too bad book 3 won't load on my Kindle, boo =(

Here's a picture of our play yard.  I LOOOVE the new color.  Ares does too, because "I like brown, and I like all of the different colors too, not just brown, but the brown on my play set is a beautiful brown."  OK, I think that means it's approved by the management. 
*title of the post was stolen from Adam's Facebook post =P

No comments: