Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ares-isms.

Every morning, Ares runs into my room, gives me a hug and kiss, tells me he loves me and sits on my lap to 'snuggle' for a minute (usually as I'm sitting on the floor putting shoes or socks on) before he goes to the bathroom.  Here's the conversation today:
*Ares is running towards my room*
Me: Hi baby, did you sleep well last night?
Ares: (very tired and climbing on to my lap) Yes, I did.
Me:  I'm glad to hear that, so did I.   (giving kisses and snuggling) I love you sooo much!
Ares: (with his head against my chest) And I love your boobs. I do mommy, I love your boobs.
Adam:  (from downstairs) That's my boy.
-----------------------
Later, I asked him to go grab a couple of toys because Aunt Di was watching him today while I was at work, and she doesn't have any toys.  He comes back 40 seconds later (a record, by the way) carrying two matchbox cars.  "You only picked two toys?" I asked.  He answers "Mom", (like, duh) "You said 'a couple' and 'a couple' means two."

No comments: