Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Refi!

We refinanced the house yesterday!  Woohoo!  In 30 years and 1 short month, we will officially own our house, haha.  March 2043 I think it is,  I'm so excited!  That's right around the time it'll be for us to retire, hehehe.

Ares, as we're driving home from school:   Mom, I want pizza for dinner tonight.  Can we have pizza? Or steak.  If you don't want to make pizza, you can make steak.

Ares, as we're driving home from Aunt Cindy's yesterday:  Mom, I have my iPad (Nabi) but I want to watch TV, not play games.
Me:  There's  no TV on there, it only has games and puzzles.
Ares: No mom, there's TV on here.
Me: Grandma's iPad has movies and TV on it, but yours doesn't.
Ares: Yes, mine has Cartoon Network on it.  It's right here *pointing*
--The kid was right - but I made him trace his letters anyway.  I'm a mean mom.

No comments: