- Salads
- Disney Princess Chicken Noodle soup
- Macaroni and Cheese
We cut the lettuce up, and I got him some croutons for his salad. His favorite dressing right now is Ranch, so I started pouring the dressing. It didn't come out very well, so I started shaking the container and squeezing it. Ares looks at me and states "Mom, it's coming, you just have to have patience." and then "Be more patient mom!" when I was still squeezing the container, haha.

Yesterday, Adam had to stay home to watch Ares because Aunt Cindy couldn't. He made a fabulous dinner of BBQ Ribs, corn on the cob (or, cob on the corn, as Ares called it once, haha) and home made garlic cheddar mashed potatoes. It was delicious, but I was worried at first, because Ares doesn't like BBQ sauce. (Which he stated many times after Adam doused all 3 half racks of ribs with it. I (genius) told him that he doesn't like BBQ chicken that BBQ ribs he'll like. Plus, you're allowed to eat with your fingers and get ALL messy!) Well, that seems to have worked. A few ribs, 2 corn on the cobs and 2 helpings of mashed potatoes, and he didn't even ask for a snack after dinner. Good eatin' kid! 
No comments:
Post a Comment