Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

C'mon!!

Ares hasn't watched TV in the car since Christmas time, not because he's grounded from it, but because I keep forgetting to put it back in the car, so this morning, I remember to grab it, I plug it in to the lighter area in the car and give him the DVD player.  (He knows how to turn it on and everything.)  I start driving, and about a half mile down the road, I hear:  "C'mon damn-it!!"   Yikes, he really is my son.   
Ares: But mommy, you say that all the time.
Me: Yes, I do, and I shouldn't.  You can yell at me if you hear me say that.
Ares: And when daddy says it, I can yell at him too?

No comments: