Or brother, however Ares wants to pronounce it. Here's what he did at school today:
I put my hand in ice water today, with 'Brother' and it was sooo warm! When you touch it with 'brother', it isn't cold. 'Brother' makes you warm. I didn't even feel the ice! **Hands up in the air with a shocked look on his face** It wasn't even cold!
(Blubber? I've never felt blubber before, what does blubber feel like?) Well you can feel 'brother' if you go to my school. It feels like something squishy in your mouth, but you can't put it in your mouth, but it's something like that.
(Who has blubber Ares?) A back hump whale, and hump black whale, uhm, a uhm, hump-back whale does! They live in the deep blue sea. They are baby belugas and there are sharks in there, and tiny weeny things, and what they eat are those little tiny orange things, but I don't know what they're called.
Can I watch TV now?
No comments:
Post a Comment