Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Poor Ares - Poor Mommy

Ares woke up four (4!!) times last night with charlie horses in his calf.  Four times that poor kid had knots/cramps that only mommy (lies, a hot washcloth) would fix. 

If only daddy would a) wake up during these episodes and b)wouldn't just run in there yelling at him to quiet down, life would be slightly easier, and I might not look/feel like crap this morning.  Adam had a quad cramp last night, and two nights ago I had a horrific charlie horse.  Maybe it's something in the water -  or maybe there's not enough something in the water. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

not sure if you know ...prob already do but potassium helps charlie horses. When I was prego with both my kids I would get them so terribly bad. Gatorade and lots of bananas!