Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We- Are- Farmers *start dumming*

No?  Okay, then I will... dum da dum dum dum dum DUMB! So if you didn't know, I work for Farmers Insurance. My present state is Wisconsin, both Foremost/Bristol West and Farmers auto products (Call an Agent, get a quote!). Although, in a month or so I will be working on California, Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon and Washington state - hopefully I get to travel!  Anyhow, like every company, there's an employee web page/corporate news that has all of the latest news or information they want us to read.  4 of the 5 'articles' up there right now are about Nascar #5 which our company sponsors.  We get to take quizzes, and buy discounted tickets, and watch videos, blah blah.  So, there's not a single person here in my office that watch Nascar (including myself) so we've stopped even checking the 'corporate news' board.  Good job Farmers.  Good job.

(And for the record, spell check doesn't even recognize "Nascar" or "NASCAR".)

No comments: