Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last (I hope) Tonsil Update

Ares is back to normal and we stopped giving him his prescription medication (Tylenol with Codeine) Monday night and instead gave him Motrin (Surgery was Friday, today is Wed).  I have to say, thanks to Adam for reminding me to give the meds, because that's something I'm always bad at, for myself and my kid.  I remember when we're in pain, or his allergies get overwhelming.  Kudos to Adam for keeping me in check! He's now off all meds, isn't snoring, and is actually sleeping well!

Thanks to Grandma/Grandpa Doug for the movies!   One came with an eye patch!
Yo Ho Ho!
In the hospital, he actually took Jake and Mousie, and explained to me how they needed to get the treasure.  He unrolled his pretend map and showed me where the treasure was, but the treasure was on the other side of crocodile creek.  When I asked him what he was going to do, he said use the palm trees to get over.  I told him I'd help him cut the palm trees down, he told me that the palm tree will bend like a bridge and they will walk over it (no need to cut it down - like duh mom!).

No comments: