Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Conversations

Adam: well, he was a little whiny today, I think it's because he was spoiled, not because of the tonsils
Ares: That is NOT true daddy!
---------------------------
Ares:  Moooommmmy!  Can you do me a favor?  I would like a bowl of cereal.
(really, he doesn't ask me for cereal, he first specifies that it's a 'favor', lol)
---------------------------
Ares:  *crying*
Me:  What's wrong sweetie?  (It's evident he fell and hit his chin.)
Ares:  *crying*  I didn't look where I was going. 
Adam: Hmmm, most kids say where they hurt, or what they hit.
Ares: *glaring at Adam*  I hit my chin because I didn't look where I was going.
---------------------------
The other night, he was up 4 or 5 times screaming for mommy, the first time his tummy hurt, the second time his leg hurt, the third time his head hurt, each time I told him that he's fine, and he only wants attention. the fourth time, he is crying and screaming for me,  we did nothing, until he starts screaming like he was in real pain, I walk in there and asked him 'now what hurts?' and he replies 'Nothing, I'm fine.'  These tonsils coming out have messed with our nights, it's terrible!

No comments: