Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Our Government is Dumb

So, the IRS is requesting information for our Taxes.  I get everything together, put it in the nice envelope that they provided and checked to see that everything is right.  So, on the return letter I need to send in, the stupid government put my address in the spot that shows through the clear plastic box on the envelope.  Really? Am I just sending this to myself?  Is this the way you think the post office will redeem itself?  To have people send themselves mail?   Good job, well, it didn't work, I caught it first.  Stupid people.

(And, there's a branch of the IRS that shares our small building with us *sigh*.)

No comments: