Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, June 22, 2012

More Color Run

I've been bad, I haven't uploaded any photos from the run from the camera yet.  But, I just got this picture emailed to me from my coworker.  His girlfriend's mom was the organizer, and we happened to see them three times during the event (odd, seeing as there were, like, 15,000 people there - I didn't see any of the other 20+ people I knew going).  Afterwards, they took a picture of Ares with a (clean) real camera.   Enjoy!  I certainly have!

No comments: