Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Ares' 3rd Birthday Party

This is the cupcake that I made.  The kids will get to make their own tomorrow. =)
I am beyond exhausted.  Having two birthday parties for a 3 year old is tough work.  They both went VERY well, and the fact that he was all smiles - ALL weekend made it completely worth it.  I'll have to go through my 79 photos and pick which ones I want to post, along with some narrative (to remind myself NOT to do this again next year.) 

No comments: