Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Dining room, flying out the window
Not that I had planned on getting a dining room set yet, I really want a fireplace, but we're not getting that either. Instead, we learned that Ares' surgery cannot wait until next year - that he has "severe" sleep apnea. (Cha Ching! Do hospitals do payment plans? lol) The doctor doesn't even want to wait two months, but we're not sure when we have two weeks without travel or two weekends straight with no plans. (Doc wants us to stick around town for 2 weeks after the surgery.) We're supposed to schedule tomorrow, but I don't know when is good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment