I have been told by *MANY* parents with kids slightly older than Ares that this bicycle is amazing, so towards the end of last summer, I started shopping. $75-$100!! (AND they're actually called "Scoot" )What?!?! I actually considered buying one of these for him, at that crazy price - insert my dear husband, who happens to restore bicycles as a hobby *DUH me* . He stops at the Salvation Army resale shop, buys the smallest bicycle they have ($5) and takes the chain and pedals off. Wallah, we have a ghetto scoot bike.
Last year, he was too small to reach the ground, even with the seat all the way down, this year I think it's the Greatest thing EVER! Hours, he will spend hours on this thing. Hours! After a week, he's even up to pulling his legs up to see how far he can go without needing to push with his legs.
![]() |
| This is not my kid - nor is this the bicycle he actually has, but it shows how it is to be used. |
![]() |
| This is the crazy expensive version of the Scoot Bike. Much cooler looking than the one we have. |
![]() |
| This here is my kid (and NOT my skinny body in the background, haha). Luckily the scoot bike is small, and can easily fit into my car - or any one's car who takes him. |



No comments:
Post a Comment