Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

80*+

Two weeks straight of 80*+ weather?  Again, I reiterate - we're in March - in CLEVELAND!  This is so unheard of (and SOO welcome!).  Adam has been sleeping terribly the past few nights, but I can't imagine turning the A/C on this early.  We're supposed to be in the low 70's this weekend and maybe into the 60's next week? 

Hopefully the weather will be nice still (again?) for Adam's Tough Mudder event next month.  At least he's had some beautiful weather to train in! Me too!  I went for a lovely (almost) 2 mile run on Tuesday - outside - with no complaints!

No comments: