Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Wait? Maybe a Swing Set?

 So the HOA contacted us again, well, two of the guys, (one of them being the one across the street), and said that they have our vote, if we'd just put in one tree in the yard to pull the eye away from the play set.  This is instead of a wall of evergreens to block the entire thing.  I actually like this idea, and I think Adam does too.

Grandpa Bill mentioned last year, when we moved into the house to buy a tree and he'll pay for it, but we never did, not knowing where to put one, or what kind to get, so we might actually take him up on that (if the offer still stands).  I'm kind of excited now, we might get a play yard for Ares! 

What tree to buy?  Maple, Pear, Buckeye?   Hmmm....

3 comments:

Athena said...

oh, wait, I mean that we have their vote, haha,

Anonymous said...

You need to leave a lot of room for a maple tree.

Athena said...

You're right. We'll probably go with a Buckeye or a Weeping Cherry - we haven't really put too much thought into it yet.