Ares, that is. Ares has made it through an entire soccer practice without pouting or crying. We even did the 'shark' game. He put his hands above his head (to look like a shark), gave me the biggest smile, told me that he was going to 'let me win' (the game is that he's supposed to try and get the ball from me as I dribble away from him) and we.had.fun! After the 30 seconds ended, I gave him a giant hug and let him have the ball back, and all was good in the world. He also got an Andes chocolate/mint an hour later. He said 'thank you' about a hundred times when I gave it to him, but I was more thankful that he behaved and participated like a big boy. No pictures - we were playing!
- Oh, and we finally cut our lawn. It was getting so high that Ballpark didn't want to go into it! Yikes!
 |
| He finally knows how to write an "S" without tracing!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment