As promised, photos from Ares' Monday soccer practice. I was the only preggo mama out there running with her child. I felt a little silly doing so, but it was nice to be able to participate. I must say, while Ares still didn't like the "shark" game (where I have the ball and keep it away from him), he did very well at practice. No temper tantrums, just a few minutes of pouting, and he was a good enough listener to do everything the coach said, which usually meant he was the first in line or the first at the other side of the field. He did very well, and I was so proud of him. I'm really glad we did this again this year. His shooting skills leave a bit to be desired, but he sure can dribble and stop/trap a ball pretty well.
 |
Ares dribbling the ball with big mama running beside him.
(More like trying to keep up with him!!) |
 |
I'm not quite sure what he's doing here. He was VERY good
about not using his hands, and even yelled at me a few times. |
No comments:
Post a Comment