Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tuesday

Apparently Ares was perfect at Aunt Cindy's - and pretty darn good at our house too yesterday.

Ares: Daddy, what are you making?
Adam: Chicken Kiev.
Ares: What's that?
Adam: Chicken and Broccoli.
Ares: Ooooh, I love that! It smells so good!

It was actually pretty good, but I won't lie when I say that I was dreading it.  Not a huge chicken fan at this moment for some odd reason, and I'm broccoli'd out.  

Two days ago Ares asked for some candy, about 10 minutes before bed.  I told him no, but he can have some broccoli.  He walked over to his dinner plate (which he did not finish about an hour before hand), grabbed a few pieces of cold broccoli (steamed, with nothing on them - yuck!) and chowed down. 

This morning: 3:43 AM:
Ares: *fairly quietly* Mooommmmy, please can I get a kiss?  Please, please please please can I have another kiss? 
-- of course!!!!   I love giving and getting kisses and a satisfied smile from my little boy, so long as he goes back to sleep right afterwards. (He did!)

No comments: