Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

I knelt down so Ares could see how much the baby has grown (my stomach is getting very large) and he takes a boob in each hand and says "yeah, the baby is getting big, but these are getting saggy".  For the record, they aren't, they're awesome.

I asked him what songs he sang at school today and he says "Nothing".  I said "but your daily log here says that you did sing songs" and he says "uhm, yeah, we sang the 'Nothing' song.  *uhm... noooothing noth-nothing, this is the nothing song, noth noth nothing uhhhh more nooothhhing, nothing uhhhh. Nothing!*  That's the end mommy."

No comments: