![]() |
| Source House*Tweaking |
Hall of mirrors
This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Some Day Laundry Room
I found this picture on a blog I follow - House*Tweaking. I like the blog, although, typically the styling is not my type. This laundry nook, however, is about the same size as ours - the width of a washer and a dryer - and no more. One day, we'll have front loader washer/dryers, and I really like this layout. Can't do it now, as our washer is a top loader. I'd put a bar up high in between the two cabinets though, to hang laundry. Then I can remove the hangers and it would still look nice behind it for when I have people over.
In other completely related news, Adam can't wait until this baby comes out, because all I do is come up with projects, hehehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment