Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tons of pictures. We had fun today =)











6 comments:

Nicole said...

Love Stewie. Thats so funny cause I was going to have Ethan be Stewie if not a monkey. Since we call him Monkey I thought I should just make him a monkey. Love the pumpkin pics tooo cuute!

Anonymous said...

Very professional looking shoot! What kind of camera do you have? Is it an SLR or just a regular digital? I really want to get a new one to take clearer shots like this.

Athena said...

No one knew who stewie was! We got no comments at all, except from a couple of guys at work who knew. The women at work were clueless. Bummed me out. Ethan's monkey costume is the cutest though! I saw a few monkeys at work (Progressive allows trick or treaters to come through our buildings), but Ethans costume was much nicer than theirs.

Jen, Adam uses a Nikon D40 SLR. He wanted the D90, but he got the D40 on Craigslist for $200, and he couldn't pass it up. He even called Nikon to make sure it wasn't a hot item and to make sure it was a US version of the camera. I'm grateful that the camera has an auto setting, that's how I use it, lol.

The outside pics were auto, the inside pics were Adam's manual ones. He's always looking on craigslist for good deals on cameras.

These pics are the first ones on the blog with his SLR, all of the other pics here are done with my Cannon SD1000 (point and shoot).

Athena said...

Oh wait, I stand corrected. The "school" pictures were taken with his SLR as were the snowman hat ones. Everything ELSE was with my Canon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayra said...

That's such a cute idea. =)
Great pictures!!


-Mayra from bbc