Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ares 6 mo.



I never put together a list of Ares' accomplishments for 6 months.
Ares can now:
-sit up all by himself
-crawl backwards
- roll all over the place
-eat solid foods (his favorite is definitely avocado, followed by applesauce and sweet potato)
-he weighs 17lbs 8 oz and is 26 3/4" long
-he is the only one his age (3 kids w/in 5 days of each other) at daycare that jumps in the jumparoo
-loves the swimming pool
-laughs
-pulls Ballpark's ears
-will stand holding on to my fingers. He puts all of his weight on his feet
-puts his paci in all by himself (unless he's in his crib!)
-has a splash zone that Shamu would envy at bath time!

His favorite things:
-the outdoors
-drool
-the outdoors
-pulling his shoes off
-the outdoors
-fart noises (Thanks Clayton and Donovan!!)
-bath time
-food/bottles
-have I mentioned that he likes to be outside?

2 comments:

Deuce of Hearts said...

Have you made adjustments to your page as it is? I'm looking at it now and it looks very strange. Everything is off to the left side and looks VERY different from how it used to look. Unless it's just my computer that's acting silly?

As to my setup ... I don't know. I just chose a template and went with it. I don't know anything about changing the format of it. Just look for the template under customize that looks like the lighthouse that I have. If you're familiar with formatting, then maybe you'll be able to look at that mumbo jumbo and figure out how mine is the way it is?

I'm sorry I can't offer you any other information on it! Computer savvy I am not in that respect. ;)

Athena said...

I have changed the format, I made it wider, but now my colors are all thrown off. grrrrr
I need to view this on a different computer to see how thrown off it is.