Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Monday, October 19, 2009

On the radio

This morning, the radio DJ's were talking about the words "cougars" and "MILFs" and if the listeners thought it was OK to be called one or the other. I walked into the doors of the office this morning, and the security guard says " 'morning ma'am". Happy Monday.

Pics from the weekend to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I hate hate hate Ma'am!!! Yuk! At least guys get sir whether they're young or old, being called ma'am makes me feel 60 years old! I think a bad name would be less insulting then Ma'am