Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Random Pics

I've used an entire 1 gig card now with my camera (and Adam's the one who takes the most pics with his). I need to buy a new card soon!!

He is getting so big, and I have to say, he's freakin' adorable here. I have yet to get the pics from our Cinci trip last weekend from Adam. I hope to get that card soon!

1 comment:

Deuce of Hearts said...

Awwww, I LOVE the hat! *laughs* Very adorable, indeed!

Thank you SO much for coming to the wedding! We were both so very delighted to see you two and we had a grand old time. I told Adam that I was sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you. I guess you get distracted at these things, huh?

We're looking forward to the next opportunity that we can visit with you and actually spend some quality time together, whenever that is. ;)