So Ares is sick. It sucks. Adam had the baby all weekend because I was out of town on our girls' weekend, and he was great on Saturday, but Sunday and today have been terrible. He has cried both days, all day. today, other than 2 short naps and bottle times, he has cried and cried and cried. Loud, I'm-in-pain cries. He couldn't go to day-care because of his fever and while Adam and I have never minded changing diapers before, we find ourselves saying "I got the last one, you get this one" often. EW. They. Are. Bad.
Saturday Ares and Adam brewed beer at the Gallo's house, and then went to a Halloween party for kids where they had a hay ride and games. He was so good on that day. I went with my mom, both grandma's, 3 aunts, a cousin, my great "aunt" all of her daughters, and one of their daughters. We went to Erie PA, to a haunted hotel (which is really a bed and breakfast / dinner theater place). It's always a good time, and at midnight we had a seance to conjure up some spirits. (we only asked for good spirits though, and none came). Some of the girls thought they saw spirits in pictures while we walked down the haunted hallway.
Sunday is when Ares got sick. Poor daddy tried everything in the book, thinking that he was teething again. It wasn't until late afternoon when his diapers turned bad that we realized that he's really sick. He slept almost 13 hours for us last night, going to bed at 6pm. I went in to work as usual this morning, just to be called back home. At least I got to bring my laptop back with me to get some work done.
The REALLY sucky part is that it's almost 70 degrees outside! it's the middle of November. Adam went for a short bike ride, but I've been in the house all day. at least the sliding glass door is open =)
3 comments:
hope ares is doing better, loved the h-ween pics, they sure make our day
Poor Ares! Sending healthy healing thoughts and hope he gets better soon!
I guess Ares is feeling a little better now. I had my flu shot scheduled at work for today, so we kept my aunt today to watch him. She just sent videos to my phone of him scooting on the carpeting to get a toy, and another of him trying so hard to crawl. He's SOOO close. Anyhow, it looks like he's feeling better. Thank goodness!
Post a Comment