Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Past Week...

We have ourselves a big boy! At the doctors office on Monday (he was exactly 5 weeks old) Ares weighed in at 8 lbs 10 oz and 21.25" long. He didn't grow too much in length, but he sure did get some meat on his bones! He is noticeably bigger than a couple of weeks ago. We also saw Ares really smile. He will now smile back if you smile at him. I'm waiting for the laugh, but the smile is so big and it just warms my heart.

My mother saw some cute Cleveland Cavaliers outfits for 0-3 months, and since the Cav's are in the playoffs, she bought them, ALL of them. There are 3 different outfits, 2 caps, one baseball hat, two sets of booties, a onesie, footsie pants, a jumper, pants, and a sweater, each outfit came with a toy as well. The really cool thing about all of this is that all of the outfits SORT of match, so we can mix and match all of the pieces. I have a softball game tonight, and I'm not sure if I'm bringing Ares or not, but if I do, he's dressed excellently!


Look at Ares' muscles! Almost as big as Daddy's!
Go Cavs! We're gonna win!

2 comments:

The Mac Pack said...

Until June 30th...
6823 Lackman Road #202
Shawnee, KS 66217

After that...I do not know. :)

g'ma jean and papa said...

what a cutie g'ma jean says she'll keep him (papa says he will too