Today was much nicer, in fact, it reached the mid 80's! In April! YAY! We were outside the entire day. He got sunburned on the TINY part of his face that you can see yesterday, so today we kept him in his stroller or carrier so that we could have the umbrella part up. We washed 2 of our vehicles, adam washed his bicycles, we went for a walk, sat outside, went to the driving range, went to my softball practice and finally went out to dinner at Damons. We got to see Justice's girlfriend, and later Justice showed up. He was dressed cute all day, and kept it dry the entire time!
Finally, here are a few videos to show our little guy. LOVE HIM! Not sure if everyone will be able to view the video, either way, if you could PLEASE leave a comment on the blog to let me know if you can view the video, I'd appreciate it. This way I would know if I should put more up or not. Thanks! -Athena
5 comments:
Grandma Jean and I watched it! He is soooo cute!
Awww, he's a squirmy little guy!
~ Pat
Awesome! Thanks everyone! I'll start to add videos when they're taken now =)
Adorable little tyke, Athena! I loved the video! :)
~ Sarah
watched the video keep them coming
Post a Comment