Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Go Cavs! (Again!)

Monday was pretty nice. Adam had the day off to recover (and was slightly helpful with the baby). I had gotten up with the baby a few times that night, so Adam let me sleep in until roughly 9, which was really nice. We relaxed a lot, caught up on Greek, and then met some friends and their kids at the Winking Lizards to watch the Cav's game. The Cavs swept the Atlanta Hawks in the semi-finals (or quarter finals??) for playoffs, naturally. We are starting to get pretty confident here in Cleveland, I hope that these boys continue to play well. There's a game room (that consists of 5 games) so we sent the kiddos (ages 2, 7 and 9) to play games. They played about $30 worth of the claw game, and got many small trinkets, and a large stuffed penguin. The two year old RAN the penguin over to Ares, and gave it to Adam. She was beaming at the fact that they won a gift for the baby. It was adorable! She was so excited, that after she gave it to us, she was just jumping jumping jumping - and beaming! We have plenty of stuffed animals, and we certainly don't need any more, but she was so proud, it was adorable, (plus, it's a penguin, lol). Again, pictures to come soon!

4 comments:

Leah said...

First off what are you doing posting at 4am? :-) I know baby time is not normal human time but still. That is cute, I'm thinking sunday afternoon I will be able to visit a little. The team plays at 9 and if we don't make finals should be home around noon or 1230 Hugs

Athena said...

Yeah... babytime. At least its only once a night!

Leah said...

you really have to do something with that pink rocker/bouncer thing. He's going to develop a complex hehehehe He is so cute though

Athena said...

Hey, it was free! What more can one ask?? I suppose I could put a towel underneath it, but then I won't be able to buckle him in and prevent him from vibrating out of the chair!