Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Most Beautiful Bride

It seems wherever I go, there's something to remind me/us about the excellent trip that we missed in December. It'll be something that I regret probably for the rest of my life. I know all of you are happy we didn't go, but knowing that nothing happened in the days after the attacks of Mumbai, I really REALLY wish that we had gone. Of course, 20/20 hindsight... I know. Anyhow, I just had to post some pictures from the wedding. Isn't Dia absolutely beautiful?! ? I seriously could have posted like, 40 pictures that I liked, it was so hard picking just these ones to post! Anyhow, here are a few pictures from Dia and Dev's wedding on December 13, 2008.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony! And, yes, I'm still glad you changed your mind and decided not to go. As it is, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect grandson!!! Love the three of you. :-)