Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pre-K 4!

Today I signed the form to allow Ares into the 4 year old classroom.  Ares was so excited to hear that news, that he came over (in front of his teachers and classmates) and gave me roughly 50 kisses while I filled the form out.   It was awesome - and cute - and I didn't want to go to work. 

He's in Ms.Kristin's classroom with Eve and Mikayla and Kenny.  I'm not sure what other kids are in there, but he's pretty excited to be moving up.  He's now in the LAST classroom in the hallway.  The biggest one, that's not before/after school care (Kindergarten - plus.) 

Tonight is the last day of walking stick sticker club.  He's excited about it (or excited about "We're going to go to Buffalo Wild Wings too, right?  We always go there after hiking club!!)  I think I'm going to send the boys to hiking club today and I'll hang back and grab a table at the bar for everyone.  It's supposed to be near 90* again, and the park they're going to is all in the sun.   I'm going to get a lemonade and some HOT wings!

I feel good today.   Yesterday was really rough.  I was tired, hot-hot-hot and just all around uncomfortable.  Maybe it was the jeans I wore?  Today I'm wearing a light weight skirt and light weight shirt.  I feel a million times better.  Maybe it's a mental thing, whatever it is, I'm prepared to wait another week for this child to make an appearance.