Fortunately, it went to a good family. The dad knows a lot about cars, and works on them himself (just like Adam) and his 16 year old son, who the vehicle is for, has a lot of ideas on what he wants to do with the vehicle, just like Adam wanted (carbon fiber hood, more bass/sound systems, etc) so it's a good match.
The hard part is now him getting rid of the Jeep. He is ready for it to go, has been for a while now, but he also loves that toy. It is his intention to get one again in the future (far, far, far future), maybe when the boys' college tuition is paid for? (errrr- maybe that's MY dream.)
Ares is at the Indians game, right now. He was SOOO excited last night and this morning. I wish I were there too. I'm glad my mom got to take him twice this year, because the one game / year we go to (through Adam's work) is the weekend that my in laws are coming up to take him to Cincinnati for the week. I'm sure he's more excited about going to Grandma's house than the Indians game. That game, will be Atlas' first game though! Exciting stuff! Ares was 1 month old for his first Indians game (April 23, 2009 - I think it snowed that day), Atlas will be about 3 weeks old for his first game (August 10, 2013 - Hopefully we don't melt that day).
No comments:
Post a Comment