Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Okay Kid...

Mommy's tired, daddy's not going to be home for a while, it's been a long day, and tomorrow is going to be awful.  Please. Just. Fall. Asleep!  You've eaten twice your weight today, and there's nothing more to give. Walking Zombie I am.   But since daddy isn't here, and I'm attached to a machine, you get to cry it out for a while.  Sorry kid.

In other news, I forgot to bring cars, crayons, his tablet, or anything at all for Ares to play with.  So when he entertained himself and behaved VERY well today at the rehearsal dinner, I was amazed.  Thank you Ares for turning a potentially horrible mistake made by me into a rather pleasant evening. Mommy loves you!

UPDATE:  The goober decided that after the 4 hours of HELL he put me through before falling asleep tonight, that he was going to sleep from 1:45- (it's 8:40 and he's still sleeping) with only getting up once for a very short 1oz feed and a diaper change.  Thanks kid, mommy needed that.

No comments: