Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm an Addict

It's terrible.  I have a new addiction, and it's terrible!  It's nice to leave the office with co-workers, but awful in that I have some enablers in the office.  Can't.Get.Enough!  At least once the baby is here, I won't have time to run out and grab any of these, due to using the lactation room at work, and hopefully the gym occasionally.   I'm willing to bet that I can attributed 5 lbs to these white chocolate mocha frappachino low fat milk, no whip. 


Just in case anyone is wondering, we still love the new car, and are BOTH very happy with the purchase!  (Even though it hasn't left the garage since Sunday morning.)

No comments: