Adam was getting home late tonight, we were 35 minutes from home and it was 6:30 and Ares hadn't eaten yet, so I asked him if he wanted a burger from McDonald's or if he wanted a roast beef sandwich from Arby's. (Hello run-on sentence!) Surprisingly (to me) he screamed Arby's, and got VERY excited. (So did I, as I prefer Arby's to McDonalds as well!)
He decided he doesn't like Arby's sauce anymore, so he only puts 2/3 of a packet of horsey sauce on his sandwich ('but not like a real sandwich, right mom?') and loves it. He also dips his potato cake into a heavy horsey sauce mixture with Arby sauce.
He has also stopped picking out Jalepenos from the foods I make. He just eats them as is. Not quite out of the jar like me, or even on nachos with cheese yet, but he's sure getting close with that other spicy stuff he'll eat! (3 years 10 months 1 week and 6 days old)
No comments:
Post a Comment