Hall of mirrors

This blog is a mixture of our travel adventures and our new family adventures.
The title comes from a dumb blonde high school girl on a tour with us in Versailles who asked this question in every single room of the Palace.
The picture was taken while on our Honeymoon in China, on the Xian river.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

20 Weeks!!

Last night's breakdown was due to him dropping a jar of strawberry jam and it shattering into a million pieces.  Hysterics because he couldn't eat a jelly sandwich with that jelly. Seriously child. 30 minutes of hysterics? For jelly?  Oh this kid may be the end of me.  We had 3 years of perfect child.  Good in public, good in private, great sleeping (still have that), great personality, awesome eating (still have that), and then this almost 4 age came up.  All I have is a grumpy-good sleeping and eating kid.

On the plus side, I'm 20 weeks now!  Halfway done with my last pregnancy.   I've been doing awesome although, I've gained 9 lbs already!! (With Ares I had only gained 3!).  Aside from last night, I have energy more often than not, but I'm ready for the warm weather to hit.  I don't have enough long sleeve maternity shirts, and I'm tired of wearing cardigans (that don't fit).  Not worth buying anything since it's going to be warm soon (right!?!). 

I have lots of projects to do this weekend.  I'm excited to start them! I hope I have more energy than I did last night, where I couldn't even put Ares to bed or raise my arms to reach for the TV remote.  The TV stayed off the whole night, Ares had cereal for dinner, and Adam put him to bed.  At least I got to use the food perks before they expired and went grocery shopping!


20 weeks!!

No comments: