It is not my goal to post something every day, but I woke up so excited today...
Ares nearly slept through the whole night! We went to bed really late. We watched Saturday Night Live. We don't normally watch that, however Ares had been awake since 11, and he was so much fun to have awake we decided to keep him up as long as he would allow. So finally at about 1:30, we went to bed. He slept until 6am! Then, after a feeding and a changing, he slept again until 9am, when I woke him up to feed him. We are so well rested! I hope this trend will continue!
1 comment:
Congrats on getting some sleep, thats awesome. Well rested parentals are good parentals. So how did the dr. visit go today and when do we get to see new pictures? Sorry but I miss the lil guy ;-) Love you guys!
Post a Comment